Salesforce Solution Engineer (Contract)
Saasinct is a woman-owned business that embraces equality, diversity and inclusion, education, and access to career development. Our goal as an East Coast based, Salesforce implementation partner is to empower financial services companies and nonprofits to become tech savvy. We provide our customers with a unique combination of consulting and education, illustrating all the technology stack can be with Salesforce at the center of it. We win when we earn the trust and ongoing partnership of our customers which we do by caring to always find a better way to collaborate with our clients and community.
We’re successful at solving extremely difficult business and technology pain points because we have deep industry expertise, and a highly experienced, nimble, and passionate team of consultants prepared to assess and address the real problems (technology or otherwise). We pride ourselves on developing deep relationships with our clients through project and managed services capacity work, advising on the entire technology stack, priorities, and backlog to address the short and long term picture of a client’s technological health. We establish standards and a Center of Excellence within companies, ensuring stakeholder and roadmap alignment, as well as long term adoption and sustainability.
As a Salesforce Solution Engineer, you will perform a broad range of tasks which include business analysis, design, configuration and testing, client training and support of Saasinct’s clients on the Salesforce platform. The ideal candidate has a software or service delivery background, and experience in the financial services or not-for-profit space.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with customers and client stakeholders to understand and define business requirements. Create user stories and functional requirements; ensure assigned projects are accurately tracked, managed, and reported on using Saasinct’s project management tools.
- Implement Salesforce solutions in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Financial Services Cloud Communities, and integrating third-party tools as required. Develop data models and document data structures using visual diagrams and data dictionaries; perform data management and implement data quality best practices.
- Configure features and processes that include custom objects, formula fields, field dependencies, validation rules, workflow rules and actions, approval processes, reporting and dashboards, and other declarative features in Salesforce. Define and configure user security permissions and role hierarchies to meet client requirements.
- Collaborate with Saasinct team members to understand, define and improve current processes and best practices using process flow diagrams, making recommendations for future state processes and system designs.
- Actively participate in Salesforce Community Groups as a subject matter expert and representative of Saasinct. Assist in marketing and promotional activities; write thought-leadership materials including case studies, blog posts, and articles to help grow Saasinct’s presence, visibility and reputation in the market.
What You Bring
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working on the Salesforce platform.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for this position.
Nice to Have
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field preferred but not required. Candidates with a high school diploma or GED and 3 years of technology experience will be considered.
- Candidates familiar with financial services and/or not-for-profit verticals highly preferred.
What You Get
- People-centric and caring company culture committed to giving back
- Career development, training & certification opportunities
- This is a contract position
- This is a remote / telecommute position
- Saasinct is an Equal Opportunity Employer