Saasinct is a woman-owned business that embraces equality, diversity and inclusion, education, and access to career development. Our goal as an East Coast based, Salesforce implementation partner is to empower financial services companies and nonprofits to become tech savvy. We provide our customers with a unique combination of consulting and education, illustrating all the technology stack can be with Salesforce at the center of it. We win when we earn the trust and ongoing partnership of our customers which we do by caring to always find a better way to collaborate with our clients and community.
We’re successful at solving extremely difficult business and technology pain points because we have deep industry expertise, and a highly experienced, nimble, and passionate team of consultants prepared to assess and address the real problems (technology or otherwise). We pride ourselves on developing deep relationships with our clients through project and managed services capacity work, advising on the entire technology stack, priorities, and backlog to address the short and long term picture of a client’s technological health. We establish standards and a Center of Excellence within companies, ensuring stakeholder and roadmap alignment, as well as long term adoption and sustainability.
As a Data Architect, you will be responsible for providing support for various data processing and reporting functions, to include the utilization of a proprietary software systems (Salesforce, Excel, Access, Tableau, etc.) to complete organizational projects across multiple teams/facilities.
What You'll Be Doing
Act as an expert guide to Saasinct's clients to help improve their end-to-end process of data collection, transformation, analysis, and reporting. Work with clients to devise methods to optimize their data capturing schemes. Serve as a subject matter expert to analyze and validate whether data models and other solution components meet the intent of clients' strategies. Contribute to the creation of data management strategies, principles, models, and standards; consult with project teams to ensure alignment with data architecture standards. Develop courses of action for clients to help mitigate risks and increase their analytical capabilities.
Create data architecture artifacts and documentation including entity relationship diagrams, data dictionaries, external interface documentation, business process and enterprise modeling/mapping artifacts. Estimate time and effort for assigned data architecture tasks. Provide data architecture support and input to client solutions that ensure appropriate sourcing, storage, exchange, and consumption patterns of data; partner with team members in various roles and multiple projects involving Data Architecture.
Review, interpret, and translate requirements and use cases into data model designs. Support and contribute to data sourcing, flow, conversion and migration strategies. Lead reviews of logical and physical model designs. Complete logical and physical data designs/models conforming to data architecture and modeling standards; review with business stakeholders and technical teams.
Compile and analyze data sets, perform data mining and automation support, and extend data processes through third-party applications as needed; receive, gather, analyze, and organize data from multiple sources; ensure completeness of received information, identify data errors, and reconcile discrepancies.
What You Bring
- 5 or more years of experience working in data architecture, database modeling and design from conceptualization to database optimization. Significant expertise in data and business architecture is required, with the ability to create conceptual and logical data models that reflect the use and understanding of information used by stakeholders.
- Excellent problem solving and quantitative analysis skills are required for this role. Able to organize and prioritize work assignments to meet project needs.
Nice To Have
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree data or computer science is preferred.
- Strong foundation in statistics, mathematics, and data science. Coding skills in languages such as SAS, R, Stata, or Python preferred. Additional expertise in machine learning tools such as Salesforce Einstein, natural language processing and supervised/unsupervised modeling a plus.
- Familiarity with financial services and/or nonprofits and Salesforce is strongly preferred.
What You Get
- People-centric and caring company culture committed to giving back
- Career development, training & certification opportunities
- Comprehensive health insurance package including medical, dental and vision
- Employer-paid short term disability insurance
- Base salary and performance-based bonus
- 401(k) with employer match
- Reimbursement for the cost of approved Salesforce certifications upon successful completion
- Personal laptop subsidy
- Must be willing to submit to a background check after hire
- This is a remote / telecommute position
- Saasinct is an Equal Opportunity Employer