Salesforce Solution Architect
Saasinct is a woman-owned business that embraces equality, diversity and inclusion, education, and access to career development. Our goal as an East Coast based, Salesforce implementation partner is to empower financial services companies and nonprofits to become tech savvy. We provide our customers with a unique combination of consulting and education, illustrating all the technology stack can be with Salesforce at the center of it. We win when we earn the trust and ongoing partnership of our customers which we do by caring to always find a better way to collaborate with our clients and community.
We’re successful at solving extremely difficult business and technology pain points because we have deep industry expertise, and a highly experienced, nimble, and passionate team of consultants prepared to assess and address the real problems (technology or otherwise). We pride ourselves on developing deep relationships with our clients through project and managed services capacity work, advising on the entire technology stack, priorities, and backlog to address the short and long term picture of a client’s technological health. We establish standards and a Center of Excellence within companies, ensuring stakeholder and roadmap alignment, as well as long term adoption and sustainability.
As a Salesforce Solution Architect you will use your technical knowledge of the Salesforce platform, business analysis skills and business acumen to accurately scope, architect, design, document, and lead the delivery of both tailored and custom Salesforce solutions.
What You'll Be Doing
- Act as an expert guide to our clients, growing Saasinct’s brand through the creative use of technology. Provide guidance and support to stakeholders to help them determine the most efficient and cost-effective solutions to their business problems. Articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for technical architecture. Identify risks or issues that may impact data quality, performance and scalability or usefulness.
- Lead and participate in discovery and consulting sessions with customers to capture and analyze business problems and ideal future state. Conduct business analysis and requirements gathering sessions. Run grooming sessions to facilitate the negotiation and prioritization of requirements between multiple client stakeholders and teams.
- Study business problems, functions, current and future state business processes, and perform business process engineering to design and document solutions. Summarize business objectives for stakeholders, architect solutions, and lead solution design. Provide detailed requirements for developers in the form of requirements documents, user stories and functional design documents (FDD). Create process flows / diagrams and collaborate with the team to refine elements of design, business and data migration rules.
- Lead implementations, providing both oversight and hands-on contributions as required to design and implement data models, build custom Objects, flows, validation rules, reports and dashboards, security controls, and 3rd-party integrations.
- Collaborate with Saasinct team members to refine current processes and best practices and make recommendations for more efficient future-state processes and system designs.
- Actively participate in Salesforce Community Groups as a subject matter expert and representative of Saasinct. Assist in marketing and promotional activities; write thought-leadership materials including case studies, blog posts, and articles to help grow Saasinct’s presence, visibility and reputation in the market.
- Ensure positive project outcomes by establishing and promoting strong client partnerships, setting and meeting client expectations, and acting as the client’s advocate to accelerate development and ensure project success. Participate in multiple projects simultaneously, ensure all work tasks are up to date, and provide management reporting to internal team and client stakeholders.
What You Bring
- A minimum 5 years of experience working on the Salesforce platform across multiple clients/companies.
- Salesforce Administrator and Platform App Builder certifications are required, Sales, Service, and/or Financial Services Cloud Consultant certifications are preferred.
- Familiarity with Salesforce best practices, support mechanisms, procedures, and limitations, as well experience with all key areas of Salesforce enterprise architecture including integration technologies and master data management is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for this position. Strong client-facing communication and presentation skills with the ability to accurately assess and constructively communicate project risk and manage client expectations is a must for this role. The successful candidate will be a critical thinker looking for gaps, challenging assumptions, pushing back on bad ideas and providing sound alternatives.
Nice To Have
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field preferred but not required. Candidates with a high school diploma or GED and 3 years of technology experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of and experience with agile development practices, prioritization, and sprint planning is strongly preferred.
- Experience working in the Financial Services and/or Not-For-Profit verticals is a plus.
What You Get
- People-centric and caring company culture committed to giving back
- Career development, training & certification opportunities
- Comprehensive health insurance package including medical, dental and vision
- Employer-paid short term disability insurance
- Base salary and performance-based bonus
- 401(k) with employer match
- Reimbursement for the cost of approved Salesforce certifications upon successful completion
- Personal laptop subsidy
- Must be willing to submit to a background check after hire
- This is a remote / telecommute position
- Saasinct is an Equal Opportunity Employer