Saasinct is a woman-owned business that embraces equality, diversity and inclusion, education, and access to career development. Our goal as an East Coast based, Salesforce implementation partner is to empower financial services companies and nonprofits to become tech savvy. We provide our customers with a unique combination of consulting and education, illustrating all the technology stack can be with Salesforce at the center of it. We win when we earn the trust and ongoing partnership of our customers which we do by caring to always find a better way to collaborate with our clients and community.
We’re successful at solving extremely difficult business and technology pain points because we have deep industry expertise, and a highly experienced, nimble, and passionate team of consultants prepared to assess and address the real problems (technology or otherwise). We pride ourselves on developing deep relationships with our clients through project and managed services capacity work, advising on the entire technology stack, priorities, and backlog to address the short and long term picture of a client’s technological health. We establish standards and a Center of Excellence within companies, ensuring stakeholder and roadmap alignment, as well as long term adoption and sustainability.
As our Bookkeeper, you will be responsible for supporting the CEO by helping to maintain our business’ financial transactions.
What You'll Be Doing
- Use Quickbooks Online to balance monthly financial records, manage and track outstanding invoices, process vendor payments and reconcile bank and credit card transactions.
- Ensure the balance sheet, P&L, HSA, payroll liabilities, reimbursements and other accounts are up to date, accurate, and managed.
- Use Salesforce and Quickbooks to create customer invoices, confirm receipt, communicate with clients on overdue receivables, and log payments. Update invoices as necessary to address special client requests and ensure prompt payment.
- Prepare and process payroll, manage employee reimbursements, PTO and deductions, answer employee questions, and verify that all quarterly state and federal filings are accurate and on time.
- Perform miscellaneous accounting tasks such as calculating bonus payments and managing state tax accounts.
- Process and manage Saasinct's external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Ensure high level of data integrity in Quickbooks Online and CRM, preparing timely reporting and closing of books.
What You Bring
- A strong knowledge of accounting is necessary for this role. Ability to demonstrate leadership capabilities, work well in a team environment with a positive attitude, and make independent decisions.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate knowledge of QuickBooks Online, Microsoft Office, G Suite and CRM and have at least 3 years of experience working with a professional services firm.
- You'll have excellent attention to detail and the ability to produce work with a high degree of accuracy. Strong organization skills are a must.
What You Get
- People-centric and caring company culture committed to giving back
- Career development, training, & certification opportunities
- Comprehensive health insurance package including medical, dental and vision
- Base salary and performance-based bonus
- Reimbursement for the cost of approved Salesforce certifications upon successful completion
- Personal laptop subsidy
- Must be willing to submit to a background check after hire
- This is a remote / telecommute position
- Saasinct is an Equal Opportunity Employer