Senior Data Analyst
Saasinct is a woman-owned business that embraces equality, diversity and inclusion, education, and access to career development. Our goal as an East Coast based, Salesforce implementation partner is to empower financial services companies and nonprofits to become tech savvy. We provide our customers with a unique combination of consulting and education, illustrating all the technology stack can be with Salesforce at the center of it. We win when we earn the trust and ongoing partnership of our customers which we do by caring to always find a better way to collaborate with our clients and community.
We’re successful at solving extremely difficult business and technology pain points because we have deep industry expertise, and a highly experienced, nimble, and passionate team of consultants prepared to assess and address the real problems (technology or otherwise). We pride ourselves on developing deep relationships with our clients through project and managed services capacity work, advising on the entire technology stack, priorities, and backlog to address the short and long term picture of a client’s technological health. We establish standards and a Center of Excellence within companies, ensuring stakeholder and roadmap alignment, as well as long term adoption and sustainability.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be responsible for providing support for various data processing and reporting functions, to include the utilization of proprietary software systems (DemandTools, Salesforce, Excel, Access, etc.) to complete organizational projects across multiple teams/facilities.
What You'll Be Doing
- Act as an expert guide to Saasinct's clients to help improve their end-to-end process of data collection, transformation, analysis, and reporting. Assist customers with the collection, cleanup, and migration of data; design and implement reporting for both Saasinct's and our customers' operational and strategic decision making. Work with clients to devise methods to optimize their data capturing schemes.
- Responsible for compiling and analyzing data sets, performing data mining and automation support, and extending data processes through third-party applications as needed.
- Receive, gather, analyze, and organize data from multiple sources; ensure completeness of received information, identify data errors, and reconcile discrepancies.
- Responsible for maintaining data quality such as minimizing and merging duplicates, continuing the development of Saasinct's best practice library.
- data quality best practices in Salesforce such as minimizing and merging duplicates.
- Prepare written summaries and present reports that reflect the results of data analyses conducted and facilitate findings to various stakeholders; create data visualizations for reports and dashboards.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of data management and data reporting applications to meet the information needs of Saasinct and our clients.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in statistics, math, or data/computer science is required.
- 3 - 5 years of experience working with large data sets and conducting statistical and quantitative modeling, with a demonstrable background of melding analytics with programming and data mining.
- Strong foundation in statistics, mathematics, and data science. Excellent problem solving and quantitative analysis skills are required for this role.
- Able to organize and prioritize work assignments to meet project needs.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and DemandTools.
Nice To Have
- Coding skills in languages such as SAS, R, Stata, or Python preferred. Additional expertise in machine learning tools such as Salesforce Einstein, natural language processing and supervised/unsupervised modelling a plus.
- Candidates familiar with financial services and/or not-for-profit verticals highly preferred.
What You Get
- People-centric and caring company culture committed to giving back
- Career development, training, & certification opportunities
- Comprehensive health insurance package including medical, dental and vision
- Employer-paid short term disability insurance
- Base salary and performance-based bonus
- 401(k) with employer match
- Reimbursement for the cost of approved Salesforce certifications upon successful completion
- Personal laptop subsidy
- Must be willing to submit to a background check after hire
- This is a remote / telecommute position
- Saasinct is an Equal Opportunity Employer